Friday, March 7, 2008

This one's for the girls... and one guy

(This post was first published on Friday, October 9th, 2007 in Piczilla)

My wife and I went to the Sphinx in Niles last Saturday to join in the Hafla (Arabic for "party"). I took the camera, promising myself I wouldn't shoot wild like always. While not the best at sticking to my resolution, I at least only took less than 100 pictures. And that's not bad as a start for tapering off.


(Click on the picture to see the entire set!)

Anyhow, here's a sampling of the pictures shot that night. To be honest, I am far from thrilled with the results, getting only two or three I liked. But my percentages will get better under bar lighting - or at least that's what I keep telling myself.


Thanks to the dancers for all their hard work - my wife and I appreciated it - and we look forward to seeing you all again in November.

A quick plea and reminder - if you could, please click on one of the adds to the side. It helps me keep the lights on. Thanks!

No comments: