Friday, March 7, 2008

Sphinx Hafla Pictures, March 2008...

(This post was first published on Monday, March 3rd, 2007 in Piczilla)

For your enjoyment this picture links to over 225 photos of the dancers at the March Hafla over at the Sphinx. These have been posted so the dancers might have a chance to grab some shots of themselves performing if they wish.

Feel free to pass this page link or the email I sent you on to friends or family - I could use the hits on my counter! And if you need to contact me about any of the pictures, just leave a comment here or drop me an email. I'll get back at you as soon as possible.

If you would, please click on at least one of the ads on this page. It helps me keep the lights on. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike you take wonderful pictures! Stunning! xo's Lorie

Zoh'ra said...

Thanks for the great pics!! I feel so famous now ;P ~Zoh'ra