Friday, March 7, 2008

Picture Uploads from the Feb 08 Sphinx Hafla...

(This post was first published on Friday, February 3rd, 2007 in Piczilla)


Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

My name is Mike (as in madmanmikey, the guy who sent you the email inviting you here) and I am the man who sat on the floor of the Sphinx shooting an unGodly number of photos of the lot of you at last night's Hafla.

Thanks for your performances. My wife and I enjoyed all of your work. Please know that if I was in your way (or in the way of one of your loved ones) you have my apologies. I hope the following photos justify your annoyance.

Now before you skip to the link I have to ask a favor. To the right you see some ads. Please click on at least one of them. The clicks help me keep the lights on here, so to speak.

Thanks.

Now here is your photo link. Enjoy!!

No comments: